How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created to work only with the English version of Photoshop.
How to change language version you can watch HERE. When you will finished your work, then you can to return to your native language.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. This Action works only with CS6+ version of Photoshop.
4. Use a image with resolution 72px/inch or more and in range from 2000-4000 px. If you are using a photo with less than 2000px and 72px/inch, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Your main image should be set as a background. If your image have a difference name like as layer 0, select them and go to Layer->New->Background from layer. You will see your layer with name `Background` and with lock
6. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
Why Sreda Photoshop Action
Sreda Animated Photoshop Actions are designed to create new ways of working. Our Photoshop actions are pioneering in these new ways. We`re redefining creating dynamic content for an always-on world where brand experience flows through digital, retail, social, mobile and commerce. You can offers clients a unique and not-available-anywhere-else way to approach the challenges and creating remarkable content.
They are created in a ways that from Photoshop beginners to experts can use, saving you lots of time working on personal, presentation, showcase, events or commercial projects. You don’t need to know the additional program and plug-ins to create similar effects. Save you hours, days, weeks or months of work.